I'm Tanya, a Digital Designer from Melbourne.
I create websites as well as UI and UX design.

I freelance remotely with startups and small to medium sized clients all over the world.

/ What I do

Web Design

Web Development

Web Maintenance

Landing Page

Online Store

Social Media Design

Are you looking for a solution that helps your business grow or would you like to build trust through design? Perhaps you need a landing page or personal website?

I strive to deliver each client the best possible solution for their individual needs and optimize websites for more sales, leads and traffic.

/ My current work
a hero page of plants shop` website

Plants shop, Figma

Coming soon

Food blog, WordPress

a hero page of digital agency` website

Digital агенство, WordPress​

Coming soon

Dog walking service, Figma

Coming soon

/About me
a picture of a women

Hey there!
I am a freelance web designer based in Melbourne. I build sites on WordPress and Tilda, prototype in Adobe XD and Figma and I am always striving to learn more.
I’m a self-taught designer and I am still learning the fundamentals of design through online courses, books and youtube channels. I really like to design websites
and I truly believe that the basis for a successful websites is a deep understanding of user problems, as well as custom and responsive web design.

My clients are startups, small businesses, and creative agencies.

If you are looking for a freelance web designer to create a new web site or redesign your current, I would be more than happy to help you out.

Tanya

/ Process

How I work

Every service I offer is backed up with attention to detail and I focus on a desirable result just as much as I do on the process

Research and Analytics

We work together on creating a brief for the project and defining the purpose and goals of the website. I conduct research , analyze competitors and select references for successful tasks' solutions

Web Design and Development

I design and present your website with a focus on content and users. Once the design has been approved, I build it out, ensuring the website will be fully responsive

Launch and Improve

When the product is ready, we go back and forth to get it all perfect. I will do some reviews and give you explanation how to manage your site. After that your website is ready for business

/FAQ

You will get full access to your website so you can update whenever you want. In addition I will provide you with support  with any questions you may have how to keep your website up to date, how to  add  posts, content and additional images without any stress.  

I can offer you website support after launch.

Each project is unique, therefore the cost of services will be discussed individually.  

The question depend on what kind of website  you need. If it’s about a landing page or a small business website, it can takes about 2-3 weeks.  For a bigger project and in case you have all content, the process (design and builds) will take 4-5 weeks. 

The average time is 4-5 weeks.

Ideally, you already have  your website’s content, high resolution images and any branding assets (like logo files, etc). 

 If you don’t have images, I will be happy to help you with. We can discuss the type of shots which would be required. 

If you are missing branding/marketing  assets I would be happy  to put you in touch with a freelancer to help.

I don`t do copywriting myself, but I have a number of colleagues who can assist in this area and would be happy to put you in touch. 

The starting price is $500. It depends on customer needs, the complexity of the design, and time.

A 30 % deposit is required to begin the project. The remaining 70 % is at the completion of the project.

/ Prices

From

Landing Page
$ 200
  •  

from

Website
$ 300
  •  

from

Online Store
$ 500
  •  
If you feel free to send me a message

If you feel free to send me a message

/ Customers reviews
a picture of a girl

Tanya provided me with a very satisfactory website. I was both impressed and content with her designs and the ideas that she pitched. The outcome was a success.

Smith Katerina

SEO GEANDES FLEURS

a picture of a women, sitting on the chair

Посты выдержаны в спокойно-яркой цветовой гамме, которая привлекает мам и детей, а интересные визуальные образы объединены единым цветовым решением. Я хотела бы выразить Татьяне глубокую благодарность за отличную и качественную работу!

Оксана Стецюк

Основатель студии «Созвучие-онлайн»

a picture of a girl

... Отдельно хотелось бы отметить высокую степень самостоятельности, Татьяна справилась с заданием без лишних вопросов, просто получив и хорошо изучив предоставленную нами информацию.

Березина Юлия

Менеджер проекта «Арт-Глазурь»